Depending on the season and current Youth Athletic & Adult Fitness programs, our gymnasium is open to Full-Facility Members after 5:30PM.
Open Gym to Members
Tuesday and Thursday 5:30-8:00pm – Mid-April to mid-June
Friday 5:30-7:00pm – April through November
Saturday 11:00am-1:00pm – April through November
Sunday 11:00am-close – April through November
(ALL subject to change pending athletic and fitness programming)
18+ Open Gym Basketball
- Dates: Saturday 1:00pm-3:45pm - May through October(some Saturdays may be canceled due to Club events)
- Cost: Ludlow residents: $2 / Non-residents: $4
- All players must present a valid license, have an Open Basketball form filled-out on file, and sign in.
- We will implement a 25 person capacity for the gymnasium
BASIC GROUND RULES:
- Games will played up to 9 or 11 points straight up. If there is no one waiting to play, the game can be played to 15.
- If there are players waiting, they must be given first opportunity to play in the next game. If you just played and lost a game, you must wait again to play unless there are not enough players and you are being used to fill a squad.
- When filling a squad with players who just played, to be fair, they should shoot and make a match to determine who gets to stay on court.
- To determine what group of 5 gets 'next game', a captain is determined in the order that they show up to the gym and claims his/her 4 other players
- As a team gets knocked out, any team/group of players that have been waiting will get on the court before they can get back on.
Any questions, please contact Athletic Director Matt Thompson: email@example.com
Pickleball is a fun sport that combines tennis, badminton and ping-pong with easy to follow rules and great health benefits.
This is a drop-in program played on a badminton-sized court and can be played as doubles or singles with friends and members of the community.
Free to Members
$3 for Ludlow Residents
$5 for Non-Residents
For more information, contact Athletic Director Matt Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org
18+ Summer Basketball League
IT’S BACK! Adult Summer League Basketball has now returned to the Ludlow Boys & Girls Club. The league will be comprised of a minimum of six teams, with a maximum of eight teams.
Each team can consist of a maximum 10 players, but requires a minimum of 5 players. The cost for a team will be $600. The LBGC will cover all ref fees!
Every team will play each other twice, and is guaranteed 1 game per week. A “Championship Saturday” will cap off the season in mid-August!
AGES: Adults (18+ Years of Age)
DATES: June 24th through Mid-August, 2019
TIMES: Games fall on either Monday, Wednesday, or Thursday @ 6pm or 7pm
PAYMENT MUST BE IN FULL (Check, Cash, or Card)
COSTS: $600 Dollars per team (teams of 10)
Pay at the front desk of the club!
For more information on this program contact Athletic Director: Matt Thompson at email@example.com
Adult Pick-Up Volleyball
The club has started an adult volleyball pick-up league every Wednesday night from 5:45 until 7:45pm.
The rates above give you access to the full two hours, but please note that the first hour will consist of pick up play with no spiking, and the second hour will consist of pick up with WITH SPIKING.
AGES: Men and Women 18+
DATES: May 1, 2019—June 26, 2019
TIMES: Every Wednesday 5:45—7:45pm
PAY AS YOU PLAY!
LBGC Members: FREE
Ludlow Residents: $3
Non-Ludlow Residents: $5
Contact Athletic Director Matt Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.