As we continue to navigate through these unprecedented times, the Club remains committed to remaining a positive resource for our town's youngest and oldest citizens to participate in programs and activities that enhances lives, promotes healthy living and helps build GREAT FUTURES.
We are excited to announce a series of FREE OPEN GYM SESSIONS for the month of October.
HALF COURT reservations will be available Tuesday and Thursday nights from 5:45 - 6:30 PM *Max 2 reservations per night
QUARTER COURT reservations will be available Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights from 5:45 - 6:30 PM *Max 4 reservations per night
- SATURDAY HALF COURT reservations will be available from at 9 am, 10 am and 11 am for 45 min. *Max 2 reservations per time slot
Terms & Conditions:
Safety has and still is our number one priority and thus full cooperation and respect of the following will be required:
- Participants must bring their own equipment at this time (there will be select YARD GAMES such as corn hole & mesh ping pong that will be made available on M,W & Fri)
- Participants must be from the same household or max 4 individuals per area
- Masks are required when entering and leaving the Club and when social distancing is not maintained
- Each individual must complete a heath attestation prior to entering the building http://bit.ly/lbgcopengym
- Social distancing required if not from same household
- If you cannot make it to your reservation, please notify Matt Thompson at email@example.com as soon as possible to allow others to be taken off the waiting list
- With limited participation allowed, please be courteous and limit reservations to no more than once per week.
- Hand sanitizer must be applied prior to entering the gym at entryway
- Schedule and terms are subject to change
For questions, please email Matt Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org