BASIC GROUND RULES:
- Games will played up to 9 or 11 points straight up. If there is no one waiting to play, the game can be played to 15.
- If there are players waiting, they must be given first opportunity to play in the next game. If you just played and lost a game, you must wait again to play unless there are not enough players and you are being used to fill a squad.
- When filling a squad with players who just played, to be fair, they should shoot and make a match to determine who gets to stay on court.
- To determine what group of 5 gets 'next game', a captain is determined in the order that they show up to the gym and claims his/her 4 other players
- As a team gets knocked out, any team/group of players that have been waiting will get on the court before they can get back on.
Any questions, please contact Athletic Director Matt Thompson: email@example.com
Tuesday and Thursday 5:30-8:00pm – Mid-April to mid-June
Friday 5:30-7:00pm – April through November
Saturday 11:00am-1:00pm – April through November
Sunday 11:00am-close – April through November
(ALL subject to change pending athletic and fitness programming)
- Dates: Saturday 1:00pm-3:45pm - May through October (some Saturdays may be canceled due to Club events)
- Cost: Ludlow residents: $2 / Non-residents: $4
- All players must present a valid license, have an Open Basketball form filled-out on file, and sign in.
- We will implement a 25 person capacity for the gymnasium