After School Program (Grades K-8)
- The After-school program is a licensed program designed to offer reliable childcare during the non-school hours of 3:00-5:30 p.m.
- The program is for children in grades K-5. A variety of social, recreational, and educational activities are offered including: arts & crafts, game room activities, outdoor play, swimming, gym, technology and homework help.
- Transportation is provided from all Ludlow Elementary schools by the Ludlow Public Schools, for an additional fee. The deadline to register for transportation is July 27. Contact the Ludlow Public Schools to arrange transportation.
- A two-week deposit is due at the time of registration and a $25 registration fee.
- The registration fee is waived for the automatic withdrawal payment option.
- The program starts the first day of school. Grades 1-12, August 29; Kindergarten, September 6.
- This program includes extended care for all of the Ludlow Public School's half-days and early releases.
- Transportation is NOT provided for Paul R. Baird Middle School students. It will be the child's responsibility to walk to school.
- Students in our After School Program will be provided with the opportunity to participate in high-yield literacy activities as part of a grant we received from the United Way of Pioneer Valley.
- New England Farmworkers vouchers accepted
School Year 2018/2019 COST:
Town residents: $65 per week
Non-residents: $75 per week